Alright, the hardest part of packing is always toiletries. No matter the trip length, toiletries always trip me up.
Now, imagine trying to pack toiletries for 2 months into one carryon backpack.
Well, good news - you don't have to! I did it for you.
If you haven't yet seen "The Best Packing List for Backpacking in Southeast Asia" I suggest clicking here to check that out.
TOILETRIES PACKING LIST FOR BACKPACKERS AND TRAVELERS (CARRY ON BAG) - Southeast Asia
Big Deodorant (not gel)
Glasses Lens Wipes
Make up remover Wipe
3 (good) Razors
Face wash WITH makeup remover
-My favorite is Neutrogena Naturals with Makeup Remover
- I always use Clinique Ultra Moisturizing Face Gel
-This is an absolute necessity for me.
So much chapstick
2.5 oz of Castile Soap
- Every travel blogger there ever was raves about Dr. Bronner's Castile Soap (for a good reason). Shampoo, body wash, detergent…. soap does it all. Because you dispense it one drop at a time, a 2.5 oz bottle will easily last 2 months.
-I have very dry eyes and must use these every days. Also perfect for refreshing eyes after not getting much sleep. I use Refresh Artificial Tears.
- I will probably have to get a second one once it is empty.
-A more gentle formula for the face.
Wet/Dry hair product
- This is that spray smooths and softens hair at any point. I use Naturaltech Hair Replumper
Brown Urban Decay Eyeshadow
-Urban Decay eyeshadows are easy to wear light or dark and blend very well. Brown is very versatile.
Duel eyeshadow brush
-dense side and fluffy side
- ask sephora for some samples
Eye Shadow Primer
- this is a great way to make a darker eyeshadow look.
Tiny fluffy brush
Highlighter cream stick
Follow BurghGal on Instagram because you actually won't regret it: